Ian James Evans Scholarships 2023| The Ian James Evans Scholarships for undergraduate and Postgraduate programme, The scholarship is mainly for those pursuing Undergraduate LLB Course within Essex Law School and LLM International Human Rights Law.
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- Application Deadline: 31st July 2023 by midnight (GMT).
- Marion Community Foundation Scholarships 2023 (Up to $500,000)
- European Investment Empowerment (Up to €290,000 in prizes) 2023
- How to Apply Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
Undergraduate courses: Law
- £9,250 to cover Home (UK) Tuition fees
- or an equivalent fee discount for overseas students;
- and £500 towards books and course related costs, for 3 years of study only
Postgraduate Courses: LLM International Human Rights Law
- £9,660 to cover Home (UK) tuition fees or an
- or an equivalent fee discount for overseas students for 1 year of study only.
Undergraduate student eligibility:
- Students must be starting their first year of study on an Undergraduate LLB course within Essex
Law School in 2023-24
- Undergraduate applicants must be either a wheelchair user, blind or deaf
- UCAS applicants must actively make Essex their firm choice by 31st July 2023. Applicants that
become firm with Essex through rejection by their original firm choice selection elsewhere are not
eligible. Direct Applicants must accept their offer by 31st July 2023.
- This scholarship is available for three years of study only. It will not be available during Year 3 of
the four-year Placement Year or Year Abroad degrees (i.e. the year in industry for Placement Year
degrees, or the student exchange year for Year Abroad degrees).
Postgraduate student eligibility:
- Postgraduate students must hold an offer to start LLM International Human Rights Law at Essex in
- You must have achieved an Undergraduate degree of a 2:1 or higher in their first degree (or
equivalent overseas qualification.)
- Postgraduate students must currently be experiencing demonstrable financial difficulty
Eligibility for all students for Ian James Evans Scholarships 2023:
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot be held in conjunction
with any other University of Essex scholarships
- Successful applicants should be available for promotional activities.
NOTE: Students receiving a repayable loan to fund their studies will be considered as self-funded.
Undergraduate students in receipt of a Maintenance Loan from Student Finance England (SFE) for
living expenses would be considered, however this scholarship cannot be held in conjunction with a
Tuition Fee Loan from SFE.
How to apply Ian James Evans Scholarships 2023
Applications received after this deadline will not be considered. On the application for you will need to include an essay demonstrating how the scholarship would enable you to meet your legal aspiration.
A Committee within the School of Law will review applications and determine the student(s) receiving