Npower Batch C Applicant 2020/2021 | How To Select New Npower Programme In Your LGA Via Nasims Portal, If your are Npower Batch C Applicant and you want to change your current program to another program, this page is for you. Carefully read the instruction below.
How To Select New Npower Program https://www.nasims.gov.ng
Npower Batch C Applicant Check How To Select New Npower Program, we bring this information incase if the One you have Selected is Not Available in Your LGA then you can change others once.
We noticed that some of the applicants who applied for the N-Power Batch C Recruitment and was successfully Shortlisted found out that they weren’t Deployed because the Programme they Selected was not available in their LGA and they were asked to reselect a new Npower Programme.
If you are among this set of Npower applicants, here is step by step guidelines on how to Choose a New NPower Programme if the Programme you Selected is Not Available in Your Local Government Area.
Steps on how to Select New Npower Program:
1. Login to your Npower Nasims Portal:
2. Click on Deployment, a list of Available Programmes will pop up in the following format:
3. Select your New Programme and Submit.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank open portal for registration of AGSMEIS & TCF Non-Interest Loan
- Npower Batch C Stream 1 (510 Beneficiaries)
- AKSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates, Exam Date & Venue/ Check Now
- FG Launches GEEP 2-0 Empowerment 2021/ How To Apply
- Npower Batch C Stream 1 Verification Status/ Printing of Deployment Letter
- Africa Matters Ambassadors Program (Become Your Community’s Next Change Maker) 2022
- Ubuntu United Nations (Igniting Youth Action For Unity In Diversity Program)/ Apply Now
- JASIRI Talent Investor Program (Aspiring Rwandan, Kenyan) Apply Now
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme Electronic System (HKPFSES)2022/2023/ Apply Now
- European Emerging Bands Contest (@EYE2021 Get Up To €1,000 Prize) How To Apply