Africa Matters Ambassadors Program 2023 | Africa Matters Ambassadors Program has open portal for the registration 2023, How to apply for Africa Matters Ambassadors Program, If you want to Become Your Community’s Next Change Maker,
Before you apply, here are a few things you may need to know:
What is Africa Matters Initiative (AMI): A youth-led organisation that aims to empower and upskill young Africans in order to change their communities & the African narrative through leadership, social entrepreneurship, and advocacy.
- Ubuntu United Nations (Igniting Youth Action For Unity In Diversity Program)/ Apply Now
- JASIRI Talent Investor Program (Aspiring Rwandan, Kenyan) Apply Now
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme Electronic System (HKPFSES)2023/ Apply Now
- European Emerging Bands Contest (@EYE2023 Get Up To €1,000 Prize) How To Apply
The Africa Matters Ambassadors Program (AMAP) is a one year, non-residential, online development program for young Africans, focused on leadership and mentorship of soft skills development, social entrepreneurship, advocacy, African feminisms, and more.
At the end of the program, participants emerge with a strong network of other young African leaders, mentors, a certificate of participation, newly acquired skills and the support of the AMI team to run social impact programs in their communities. This program has been running for 2 years and in 2022 they are coming back with a new edition. For the 2022 cohort, 20 young Africans will be selected to participate.
NOTE: The non-residential, online development program will officially start in January 2022 and end in December 2022.
- Open to young Africans between 18 – 29 years;
- Applicants should be from Algeria, Morocco, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Cameroon, Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, South Africa and Botswana.
The application should take you about 30 minutes to an hour to complete successfully. Selected applicants will be invited to a virtual interview please check https://www.africamattersinitiative.com/amap for updates regarding the program.
Leave a Reply