JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2024 has commence for Aspiring Entrepreneurs in Kenya and Rwanda, The nature of application for JASIRI Talent Investor Program, All what you need to know JASIRI Talent Investor Program is in this page. Read Through.
Are you a Rwandan or Kenyan aspiring high-impact entrepreneur with a passion for making a remarkable economic impact? Apply now for the JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2024 and commit to ideate, validate, prototype and form a new venture with equally ambitious co-founders
The Jasiri Talent Investor program is dedicated to discovering and investing in promising entrepreneurs with the potential to establish high-impact businesses. It’s a fully funded 13 months program that takes a comprehensive, long-term approach to nurture entrepreneurs. The program offers fellows the time and resources needed to identify Market-Creating Innovations and achieve product-market fit.
Jasiri employs a competency-based approach to identify and nurture entrepreneurs, emphasizing the need for patient and comprehensive support to address their challenges and developmental needs. The program’s main objective is to remove systemic barriers that impede entrepreneurs’ progress and allow them to focus on the venture creation process. It’s structured to eliminate hindrances at the individual, team, business, and financial levels, creating a supportive environment for entrepreneurial success.
JASIRI Talent Investor Program:
The Talent Investor is a well-funded program tailored to specific regions. It uses a competency-based approach to nurture entrepreneurs. The program consists of essential activities and a framework that connects specific goals with the support needed to overcome obstacles that can hinder the creation of new businesses. The program also facilitates the collaboration of selected Fellows with like-minded co-founders, ensuring these teams have the skills to find and create Market-Creating Innovations.
Eligibility for JASIRI Talent Investor Program:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university;
- Age 25-35;
- Significant experience in your field/sector;
- A demonstrable history of entrepreneurial action;
- A desire to learn how to ideate, validate, prototype and formalize a market creating venture;
- A desire to meet equally ambitious co-founders;
- Must be a citizen of Rwanda or Kenya;
- Willingness to complete the one-year fully funded Talent Investor program on a full-time basis;
- Willingness to travel to Kigali, Rwanda for a period of 3 months for the residential part of the program where teams are formed, and to continue with the remainder of the one-year full-time program in either Rwanda or Kenya.
How To Apply for JASIRI Talent Investor Program:
If you are a Rwandan or Kenyan aspiring high-impact entrepreneur with a passion for making a remarkable economic impact? Apply Here
For more information, visit JASIRI.
Applications Deadline: April 5th, 2024.