JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2021 has commence for Aspiring Entrepreneurs in Kenya and Rwanda, The nature of application for JASIRI Talent Investor Program, All what you need to know JASIRI Talent Investor Program is in this page. Read Through.
Deadline: November 1, 2021
Are you a Rwandan or Kenyan aspiring high-impact entrepreneur with a passion for making a remarkable economic impact? Apply now for the JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2022 and commit to ideate, validate, prototype and form a new venture with equally ambitious co-founders.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme Electronic System (HKPFSES)2022/2023/ Apply Now
- European Emerging Bands Contest (@EYE2021 Get Up To €1,000 Prize) How To Apply
- Application for Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) Bursary 2021
- U.S Women (Get Up To $12,000 USD) For AAUW Career Development Grants 2021/How To Apply
- SAP Young Professionals Program (West Africa, Nigeria) 2021/ How To Apply
- LEAP Africa Recruitment 2021/ How To Apply
By applying you are embarking on a journey of self-discovery as the selection process seeks to challenge and inspire you to show them what makes you the next high-impact entrepreneur who could come up with Africa’s next big market-creating innovation.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university;
- Age 25-35;
- Significant experience in your field/sector;
- A demonstrable history of entrepreneurial action;
- A desire to learn how to ideate, validate, prototype and formalize a market creating venture;
- A desire to meet equally ambitious co-founders;
- Must be a citizen of Rwanda or Kenya;
- Willingness to complete the one-year fully funded Talent Investor program on a full-time basis;
- Willingness to travel to Kigali, Rwanda for a period of 3 months for the residential part of the program where teams are formed, and to continue with the remainder of the one-year full-time program in either Rwanda or Kenya.
How To Apply:
If you are a Rwandan or Kenyan aspiring high-impact entrepreneur with a passion for making a remarkable economic impact? Apply Here
For more information, visit JASIRI.