How to Check EFCC Shortlisted Candidate 2023| Do you applied the last concluded EFCC recruitment exercise? check your name the list of shortlisted candidate is out. Check screening venue, date and requirement. Read
EFCC Screening Date: 08 September 2023 at 7 am.
- Original credentials
- Valid means of identification
- Height – Male – 1.67m and Female – 1.64m
- 2 (copies) of Passport Photograph
The EFCC offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees and those who qualify for the final interview screening will be given Appointment letter and commission them to full staff of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
The operations of the EFCC are often, very sensitive in nature. The EFCC therefore will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service. This is immediately after you pass our interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment.
How to Check EFCC Shortlisted Candidate 2023
The authority of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has inviting successful shortlisted applicants across the state for screening and aptitude test.
The messages sent by the EFCC Board to the successful candidate contain the screening venue, date and time as shown below:
You have been shortlisted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for Screening and Aptitude test. You are to report to ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION SOKOTO ZONAL COMMAND No. 7, Super Quarters Road, off Sama Road Sokoto Sokoto State, Nigeria
On this note, candidate are to check their email inbox and registered phone number used during EFCC recruitment registration exercise as invitation messages will be send through those two channels.
- Africa Fellowship for Young Energy Leaders 2023
- AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program 2023
- FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Youth Empowerment 2023
- How to Apply for NEF Africa Energy Innovation Challenge 2023 (Win $10,000 cash grants)
- How to Apply Teach A Man To Fish Enterprise Adventure 2023