Link To Apply NG Cares Covid-19 Grants 2023 | The National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) grant portal 2023 are now open, If your business has been affected by Covid-19, don’t miss this opportunity, The NG-CARES programme seeks to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the livelihoods of poor individuals, farmers, vulnerable households, communities and owners of micro and small enterprises. Read Through
The Nigeria COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (CARES) program is a $750 million state-driven initiative backed by the World Bank, specifically for the elevation of businesses affected by COVID19. Through the NG-CARES Program, the World Bank in collaboration with the Nigerian Government aims to deliver targeted relief, restore livelihoods and stimulate the economic recovery of vulnerable households and MSMEs in Nigeria.
In Nigeria, the pandemic led to the closure of many MSEs, loss of jobs, stalled provision of basic services in poor communities and thereby increasing the population of Nigerians living below the poverty line.
As a response to the hardship perpetrated by the COVID-19 pandemic and in line with the vision of the Federal Government of Nigeria to lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in ten years, the Federal Government of Nigeria, on behalf of the 36 states and the FCT, sought and obtained assistance from the World Bank to the tune of USD 750 Million for on-lending to the States and FCT to implement a two-year emergency response programme, named the Nigeria COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG-CARES).
Each State is allocated USD 20 million, FCT $15 Million and the Federal CARES Support Unit is allocated USD 15 million. Apply Here https://ngcares.gov.ng/ng
- FG: P-YES Empowerment Application Form 2023/How To Apply
- NPF Microfinance Bank Loans 2023 (Up to N500,000) How To Apply
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Empowerment Shortlisted Candidate 2023
- Micro Businesses: Any micro business which wants to be a beneficiary of this scheme, must have at least three to nine (3-9) employees.
- Small Businesses: Any small scale business that would want to benefit from NG CARES must have at least ten to fifty (10–50) employees/workers.
Requirements For NG Cares Program
- BVN printout which must be stamped by the applicants bank,
- Proof of Business Operations i.e Cash book, bank statement of account, etc,
- CAC registration or TIN (To find out business ownership),
- Evidence of accurate age (using Either Voters Card, NIN, or Driver’s license),
- Means of Identification (Voters Card, NIN, or Driver’s license),
- Means to confirm residence (Voter’s card or utility bill).
NG Cares Covid-19 Grants 2023/How To Apply:
Interested applicants, Click your State to apply below
Currently, the portal is not yet open, click your state application link below as soon as the portal open you submit your application form.
- Abia State > Click here
- Adamawa State (Yola) > Click Here
- Akwa Ibom State (Uyo) > Click Here
- Anambra State (Awka) > Click Here
- Bauchi State (Bauchi) > Click Here
- Bayelsa State (Yenagoa)> Click here
- Benue State (Makurdi)> Click Here
- Borno State (Maiduguri)> Click Here
- Cross River State (Calabar)> Click Here
- Delta State (Asaba)> Click Here
- Ebonyi State (Abakaliki)> Click Here
- Edo State (Benin City)> Click Here
- Ekiti State (Ado Ekiti)> Click Here
- Enugu State (Enugu)> Click Here
- Gombe State (Gombe)> Click Here
- Imo State (Owerri)> Click Here
- Jigawa State (Dutse)> Click Here
- Kaduna State (Kaduna)> Click Here
- Kano State (Kano)> Click Here
- Katsina State (Katsina)> Click Here
- Kebbi State (Birnin Kebbi)> Click Here
- Kogi State (Lokoja)> Click Here
- Kwara State (Ilorin)> Click Here
- Lagos State (Ikeja)> Click Here
- Nasarawa State (Lafia)> Click Here
- Niger State (Minna)> Click Here
- Ogun State (Abeokuta)> Click Here
- Ondo State (Akure)> Click Here
- Osun State (Oshogbo)> Click Here
- Oyo State (Ibadan)> Click Here
- Plateau State (Jos)> Click Here
- Rivers State (Port Harcourt)> Click Here
- Sokoto State (Sokoto)> Click Here
- Taraba State (Jalingo)> Click Here
- Yobe State (Damaturu)> Click Here
- Zamfara State (Gusau)> Click He
Contact: NG Cares agents/enumerators in your communities or community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President to get your registration forms.
Leave a Reply