Link To Apply NG Cares Covid-19 Grants 2024 | The National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) grant portal 2023 are now open, If your business has been affected by Covid-19, don’t miss this opportunity, The NG-CARES programme seeks to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the livelihoods of poor individuals, farmers, vulnerable households, communities and owners of micro and small enterprises. Read Through
The Nigeria COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (CARES) program is a $750 million state-driven initiative backed by the World Bank, specifically for the elevation of businesses affected by COVID19. Through the NG-CARES Program, the World Bank in collaboration with the Nigerian Government aims to deliver targeted relief, restore livelihoods and stimulate the economic recovery of vulnerable households and MSMEs in Nigeria.
In Nigeria, the pandemic led to the closure of many MSEs, loss of jobs, stalled provision of basic services in poor communities and thereby increasing the population of Nigerians living below the poverty line.
As a response to the hardship perpetrated by the COVID-19 pandemic and in line with the vision of the Federal Government of Nigeria to lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in ten years, the Federal Government of Nigeria, on behalf of the 36 states and the FCT, sought and obtained assistance from the World Bank to the tune of USD 750 Million for on-lending to the States and FCT to implement a two-year emergency response programme, named the Nigeria COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG-CARES).
Each State is allocated USD 20 million, FCT $15 Million and the Federal CARES Support Unit is allocated USD 15 million. Apply Here https://ngcares.gov.ng/ng
- FG: P-YES Empowerment Application Form 2024/How To Apply
- NPF Microfinance Bank Loans 2024 (Up to N500,000) How To Apply
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Empowerment Shortlisted Candidate 2024
- Micro Businesses: Any micro business which wants to be a beneficiary of this scheme, must have at least three to nine (3-9) employees.
- Small Businesses: Any small scale business that would want to benefit from NG CARES must have at least ten to fifty (10–50) employees/workers.
Requirements For NG Cares Program
- BVN printout which must be stamped by the applicants bank,
- Proof of Business Operations i.e Cash book, bank statement of account, etc,
- CAC registration or TIN (To find out business ownership),
- Evidence of accurate age (using Either Voters Card, NIN, or Driver’s license),
- Means of Identification (Voters Card, NIN, or Driver’s license),
- Means to confirm residence (Voter’s card or utility bill).
NG Cares Covid-19 Grants 2024/How To Apply:
The portal is open, click your state application link below as soon as the portal open you submit your application form. Interested applicants, Here is the website ngcaresbusiness.org
Contact: NG Cares agents/enumerators in your communities or community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President to get your registration forms.