UNICEF Internships Programme 2023 | Would you like to start your career with UNICEF and become a champion for every child? UNICEF programme offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF through global internship opportunities. Read through
Interns at UNICEF benefit from meaningful internship experiences that will advance their academic, professional, and personal development as well as hands-on learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector, The Internship Programme at UNICEF offers students with diverse opportunities to gain direct practical work experience both students and recent graduates.
- How to Apply Young Civil Society Leadership Program by Anna Lindh Founation 2023
- How to Apply for Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2023 (Study at Ireland)
The duration of an internship is normally between six and twenty-six weeks. Internships can be on a full-time or a part-time basis.
- All interns will be provided with a monthly stipend by UNICEF
- UNICEF provides travel and visa Expenses to interns as well as granted them with funding.
- Visa: If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for their visa applications
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years
- Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority
- Have strong academic performance and motivation
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
How to Apply UNICEF Internships Programme 2023
Once you identify a vacancy of interest please click on the button “Apply Now” and then proceed with instructions for the application process
- Carefully review the requirements for each internship opportunity and customize your profile to highlight your suitability for the role
- Build a compelling profile and get your dream job with these application and assessment tips.
- Due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Unspecified