How to Apply for Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2023| The Government of Ireland country are now accepting application from interested candidate seeking for support for Postgraduate program 2023. The Postgraduate Scholarship Programme portal are now open till October 12, 2023. Read through the requirement below.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is unique in the Irish research landscape, The program is funded by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, and managed by the Council of Ireland Government.
- individual, prestigious awards for excellent research in the name of the applicant
- an objective selection process using international, independent expert peer review
- funding across all disciplines, from archaeology to zoology
- awards for bottom-up, non-directed research, with the exception of those funded by our strategic funding partners.
The value of the scholarship will be up to a maximum of €28,000 per annum in any approved year and will consist of the following:
- Stipend of €19,000 per annum;
- They must be contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum; and
- Applicants will be eligible to direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum.
Postgraduate Scholarship Programme sponsor:
- A number of government departments and agencies partner with the Irish Research Council to support the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth
- Department of Foreign Affairs
- Met Éireann
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is highly competitive, with an average success rate of 18% over the past five years. Successful awardees under the programme are recognised as demonstrating world-class potential as future research leaders.
How to Apply for Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2023
Interested applicant should submit a proposals addressing new and emerging fields of research or those introducing creative, innovative approaches are welcomed. Proposals of an interdisciplinary nature are also encouraged as it is recognised that advancing fundamental understanding is achieved by integrating information, techniques, tools and perspectives from two or more disciplines.
- How to Apply British Council Scotland SGSAH EARTH Scholarships 2024
- How to Apply African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) Ph.D Scholarships 2023/2024
- How to Apply World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program 2024