How To Apply Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholarship 2023| The Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholarship portal are now open, If you possess a strong commitment to Leadership, Community Service, and Philanthropy, as well as making a lasting impact across the globe. Join NHEF Scholar 2023.
The NHEF identifies talented young Nigerians from our various Partner Universities that have demonstrated strong academic excellence and well-roundedness in both professional and extracurricular pursuits and provides them with intensive career training and skill-building exercises needed to aid them in long-term career development.
- The NHEF Scholars Program, each scholar undergoes intensive training by a thoroughly selected group of international facilitators.
- The Scholars then take up internship placements at our Partner Firms, which typically last 6 – 8 weeks. They also go through a robust curriculum ensuring continuous personal and professional development.
- How to Apply ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Catering 2023
- NLNG ( Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas) Postgraduate Scholarship (Study at UK)
- How to Apply DANGOTE Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
Eligible applicants are penultimate students at NHEF Partner universities:
- 300 Level students studying a 4 year course
- 400-level students studying a 5 year course.
The NHEF Partner Universities are:
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Bayero University, Kano
- Kwara State University
- University of Ibadan
- University of Lagos
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- University of Port Harcourt
How To Apply Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Log on to the NHEF application portal
- Register by creating an account on the portal: enter your first and last name, email address, phone number, and password.
- After registering, verify your email address by checking the inbox of the email address you registered with. Click the link or copy the URL to your internet browser.
- Once your account has been validated, log in using the email address and password you created
- Proceed to the application by clicking on the Scholars Program application tab from the dashboard.
- Complete all the bio-data information and the program essay questions on the application page.
- Candidates should be prepared to upload the following supporting documents: a one-page Curriculum Vitae (CV), a one-page Cover Letter and the most recent Statement of Result (All in PDF format).
- Review application responses and submit.
- Note: We suggest that interested candidates should have the responses to the application questions already filled on a separate document, e.g., Word Document, so it will be easier to copy and paste their responses into the application answer box. This is because the application cannot be saved. Hence, it must be filled and submitted at once.
Successful Application Submission:
Please take note of the following ways to confirm the successful submission of the application:
- Upon the application submission, the applicant’s dashboard will show this message “Scholars Program – Application Submitted on YY-MM-DD and the time it was submitted”.
- An email confirmation stating that the application has been successfully submitted will be sent to the applicant’s email address.
- Also, when the Scholars Program application tab on the dashboard is clicked, it will no longer be accessible.
- How to write a good CV and Cover Letter – Getting Started – NHEF (thenhef.org)
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions – FAQS – NHEF (thenhef.org)
- Industry Areas & Partner Firms – Industry Areas – NHEF (thenhef.org)