How to Apply ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Catering 2024| The ExxonMobil are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of their Environmental and Property Solutions (Catering) department. This programme would presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in their world class organization. check below how to apply
- ExxonMobil invite you to bring your ideas to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs.
- As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR),
- Contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
- How to Apply BAT Trade Marketing & Distribution Internship
- United Nations Transforming Education Summit 2023/How to submit Video
- How to Apply Accountability Laboratory Incubator Program For Young African Innovators 2023
At ExxonMobil, their vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, they are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
Location: Port Harcourt, RI, NG
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the below mentioned:
- Assist in Meal sheets/Request for Service verification and inspections documentation.
- Track Daily Platforms requests/ complaints and follow up to closure.
- Assist in Platforms Menu tracking compliance.
- Assist to collate weekly reports and key performance indicators.
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a degree BSc or BA in Business Administration.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS and other applications.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Food Safety knowledge and certifications
- Catering operations background
How to Apply ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Catering 2024
Interested applicant who meet the criteria of ExxonMobil Environmental and Property Solutions (Catering) click here and apply
Application Deadline: Unspecified