How to Apply KPMG Undergraduate Internship Programme 2024| The KPMG has open Internship portal for Undergraduate students across Nigeria. KPMG providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and intern national organisations within the Nigerian business community. continue reading.
The Internship Programme 2024 is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
An undergraduate internship at KPMG is a terrific way to learn business skills, partner with a mentor, build your network, and get real-world experience before graduation. They offer programme placements in tax, audit and advisory. The application process is highly competitive, and the selection process is designed to make sure you’re ready to thrive when confronted with real business challenges.
- Aged 24 years or below
- Enrolled in a recognized university
- A minimum of a grade equivalent to Second Class Upper Division at current level of study
- Possess credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE/equivalent), including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
- Have completed at least the second year of the University programme with result but must not be in final year
- Have official transcripts (CGPA).
- Pass an essay writing assessment and interview
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team
- Have reasonable digital skills
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Be ready to work and live in Nigeria for the duration of the programme
Short-listed candidates will be required to provide the following documents:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from the University
- A letter of recommendation from course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate
Read about KPMG:
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria sinc e 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and intern ational organisations within the Nigerian business community.
To build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, they are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world finding solutions and adding value.
Their combination of international and local market knowledge and perspective give us an edge in the professional services industry in Nigeria. This combination enables the Nigerian practice to add real value by developing strategies that give the firms clients a distinct edge over their competitors.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigerias success.
The firm is involved in the formulation of economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group. The firm has a full complement of 46 partners and over 1000 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax a and advisory services. KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sec tor in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business perf ormance and operations.
- How to Apply for Nestlé Internal Audit Recruitment 2024
- How to Apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Master’s Scholarship 2024
- First National Bank Graduate Recruitment 2024