How to Apply for Nestlé Internal Audit Recruitment 2023| The portal for Nestlé Nigeria Internal Audit programme are now open. Every candidate whose skills match the requirements of the role will be considered. Read the requirements and how to apply below.
- Nestlé want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference
- They do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win.
- Their aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people’s lives that we touch every single day. Be a force for good.
- Application Deadline: March 6th, 2023
The Nestlé Internal Audit program, of 3 to 4 years, provides a unique opportunity to get to know all functions and businesses across the globe. Auditors travel up to 70% of the time, according to a fixed calendar. By using proven methodologies, tools and data analytics, auditors provide value added risk assurance and improvement recommendations.
Nestlé Internal Audit (NIA) offers talented professionals the opportunity to join a diverse global team and to develop strong technical & leadership skills, which are essential cornerstones of any successful career.
- First National Bank Graduate Recruitment 2023
- Growth Accelerator Malawi Entrepreneurs 2023 (Up to USD40,000 in co-financing)
- 10 Digital Skills You Should Learn To Earn Legitimate Money Online
Working at NIA is very hands-on. Our mission is to enhance and protect organizational value, reputation, and sustainability by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight.
Their teams actively interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, from operators in factories to Executive Vice Presidents at the Headquarters. This will enable you to develop a broad range of skills which will fuel your career progression within Nestlé.
The experience and knowledge you gain with NIA is an excellent springboard for future operational positions in all functions. Many senior leaders in Nestlé started their career in internal audit.
Company: Nestlé Nigeria
Act. Rate: Full-Time (100%)
Type of contact: Permanent contract
- Masters/Professional degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Engineering (incl. Food, Environmental …) or comparable degree.
- 1-3 years of professional business experience (e.g. Finance, Audit, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Sustainability Operations, Quality, Industrial Performance…)
- Strong overall business acumen. Finance literacy preferred.
- MS Office skills. Ability to leverage data analytics. SAP knowledge preferred.
- Working proficiency in English. Additionally, fluency in Arabic and/or French is preferred
- Team player with high degree of flexibility, persistence, curiosity, and openness to other cultures.
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of the time.
A Day in the Life of an International Auditor
- Your suitcase is packed as you make an early start towards the airport. The destination for this project is Cape Town, but indeed over the past few months you’ve been able to travel to many countries across the Middle East, Pakistan and Africa and beyond.
- On landing in Cape Town, you’re united with colleagues from your project team. Working together in three-month sprints gives you the chance to build close relationships, and you really enjoy the diversity of the team.
- You arrive to the Head Office of Nestlé South Africa, and at first you meet the senior leaders of the market. They outline the challenge, and explain that your first stop will be to visit the factory to speak to operators about the ‘as is’ process. Expectations are set, introductions are made, and already your mind starts racing about the opportunities ahead.
- You start to work on assigned tasks and responsibilities in your team, and prepare your notes for the interviews you’ll conduct for the afternoon.
- That afternoon you’re off to meet the operators. This is a hands on role, so you want to understand as much as you can to be able to successfully recommend improvements.
- Exhausted, but excited, you go back to the hotel, planning for tomorrow. No two days are ever the same, but you’re excited about another opportunity to really drive our business forward across functions from marketing and sales to HR and Supply Chain.
- And here comes the weekend, and you are out to explore beautiful Cape Town after a full week of work!
How to Apply:
At Nestlé, they want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. Click and Apply