CAC Registration | CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission) Registration guideline. How to register your Company, Business and Incorporated Trustee, or if you want to change your Company Name, Business Name etc. The Requirement and Eligibility. Read through.
Do you want to get CAC Certificate? Or you want to register your business with Corporate Affairs Commission, Or you want to know how to register Company, Business Name with CAC. If Yes, Then carefully read the page.
Corporate Affairs Commission is responsible for the following:
- To administer the Act, including the regulation and supervision of the formation, incorporation, management and winding up of companies
- To establish and maintain companies registry and offices in all the states of the Federation suitably and adequately equipped to discharge its functions under the Act or any law in respect of which it is charged with responsibility
- Arrange and conduct an investigation into the affairs of any company where the interests of the shareholders and the public so demand
- To undertake such other activities as are necessary or expedient for giving full effect to the provisions of the Act.
- The Commission also registers Business Names, and Incorporated Trustees as well as provides a wide range of ancillary services
CAC Certificate Benefit:
- Access to Government Grant and Loan Click Here
- Public recognition
Corporate Affairs Commission Registration/Full Instruction:
To get a Company Name, Business Name recognize by Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria, you must past through the Four (4) steps below:
Registration steps for Business Names:
- Create an Account with email and password
- Log in Click Here
1) Public Search: To search for available name you want your Company or Business to be recognize publicly and approved by Nigeria Government (Corporate Affairs Commission).
- You must suggest two (2) Names (e.g Mr A&B Supper Store or Mr A&B Electrical Store)
- Cost per Search N500
2) Reserve a Name: Submit your Preferred Business Name (e.g Mr A&B Supper Store or Mr A&B Electrical Store), then wait for the approval from the CAC. However, If the two names submitted one of them is approved, you will received approval letter attached with a code number for registration in your email, but if the two names submitted none is approved you will search for another name.
3) Pre-Incorporation: If the two names submitted one of them is approved, continue registration with the approval code.
4) Post-Incorporation: You can change your Existing Business
Cost Of CAC Registration (Limited Liability Company)
- Names Search: N500.00 per Search
- Registration Fee: N10000.00
Others charges click here
Documents Needed To Upload:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Mean of Identification: e.g National ID, International Passport, Etc.
How Long is the CAC Certificate be Ready:
Yes, after registration and successful submission you will wait for approval, If approved 7 working days you will received a notification in your email that your Certificate is ready, then you can now Login and print.