How to Apply Click-On Kaduna Data Science Fellowship Program 2023| The Kaduna State Government has open portal for Click-On Kaduna Data Science Fellowship Program 2023, If you are a Nigerian Youth and you want to know more about the use of data for evidence based decision making. Apply for Click-On Kaduna Data Science Fellowship Program. Read through.
The Data Science Fellowship Programme over the period of 5 years, would be building the capacity of 100 youths in cohorts. The first cohort of the fellowship successfully trained 30 young people on Data Science and the use of modern tools in decision making.
The 6-months programme with a focus on the health sector would have 3-months intensive training in a classroom learning environment and a 3-months paid internship; where participants would have an opportunity to work closely within the Amina J. Mohammed SDGs Data Lab under the Kaduna State Bureau of Statistics.
- Creative Business Cup Nigeria 2023
- Investment Readiness Bootcamps Empowerment 2023 (women entrepreneur
- International Breweries Foundation: Kickstart program 2023
- Leadership Accelerator Programme 2023 Cohort (Only Excellent Young women Leaders)
- Agri Seed Capital Incubation Grant 2023
- Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program 2023
- Lagos State Graduate Internship Programme 2023
About Click-On Kaduna Data Science Fellowship Program:
The Data Science Fellowship Programme is part of the Kaduna State’s Data Revolution Plan aimed at strengthening the coordination in the collection and use of data for evidence based decision making. The Data Lab Project is jointly implemented by the Kaduna State Government, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Natview Foundation for Technology Innovation.
It is a 5-year project aimed at supporting the State in implementing the Data Revolution Plan, with a core objective of developing human capital around data science and the use of data for decision making.
Participants of the program will benefit from the following:
- A chance to upgrade your skills and develop a career in the most sought after industry in the world.
- An opportunity to work with a team of public policy experts, Data Analysts to contribute to development planning, public policy, and use of data for evidence based decision making in the Health Sector.
- 6 months fully paid internship program with industry leaders and stakeholders within the health sector.
- Model data using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools within the Amina J. Mohammed SDGs Data Lab.
- Build a sustainable network within the Data Science Ecosystem.
- Applicants should be 18years – 35years except for exceptional cases;
- The State of residence must be in Kaduna;
- They should be graduates of Tertiary Institutions in any of the STEMS courses particularly: Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Physical Sciences, and any other health related discipline. Undergraduates within the STEM fields identified who are doing their 6months to 1 year Internships are also encouraged to apply.
- They are looking for people with the following skills:
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic Knowledge around using Data & Understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills (Written and Verbal English)
- 50% gender balancing and distribution will be considered during selection process.
How to Apply Click-On Kaduna Data Science Fellowship Program 2023
Do you want to apply for Click-On Kaduna Data Science Fellowship Program? If yes, Click Here to apply
For more Details: Visit Click-On Kaduna Data Science Fellowship Program