How to Apply Investment Readiness Bootcamps Empowerment 2023 | Are you a woman entrepreneur? The EWAT programme is delighted to announce a call for applications for two investment readiness bootcamps that it is organising in Ghana and Nigeria. Taking place over two days, these bootcamps will take place in Accra, Ghana from 24-25 July 2023 and in Lagos, Nigeria from 10-11 August 2023. Apply Now.
FAO-ITC EWAT Programme: Call for Applications – Investment Readiness Bootcamps in Ghana & Nigeria:
The Empowering women and boosting livelihoods through agricultural trade (EWAT): Leveraging the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) is a project co-implemented by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the International Trade Centre (ITC). It aims to support formal and informal women producers, processors, traders, women’s cooperatives, and associations to take advantage of the opportunities created by the AfCFTA in agriculture and agro-processing value chains.
Read more news on eduschoolnews
- Facilitate the investment readiness bootcamp
- Provision for catering for both days
- Facilitate interactions with capital providers
- If the woman entrepreneur lives outside Accra or Lagos, the project might be able to provide transportation and/or accommodation (to be confirmed after selection process)
- The micro, small and medium-sized enterprise (MSME) must be in the agrifood sector
- The MSME must be within micro and small enterprise category or at start up phase
- The MSME must be a women-led business or women-led cooperative
- The MSME must at least have basic knowledge of bookkeeping
- The MSME has been in business for at least a year and is seeking to access finance within the next 6 months
- The company representative commits to attend both days of the bootcamp
- The company representative attending the bootcamp has proficiency in English
General responsibilities of participant:
- The woman entrepreneur must pay for all costs associated with transportation to the venue
- The woman entrepreneur must commit to attend both days of the bootcamp
- The woman entrepreneur must complete all evaluation forms issued by FAO and ITC. These forms are provided after the event and are critical to the project’s reporting purposes.
- If selected, the woman entrepreneur grants permission to FAO and ITC to take and use photos produced during the two-day bootcamp.
NOTE: The selection of companies will be done on the basis of the above-mentioned criteria on a first come first served basis. Only one spot is allocated to each selected company.
How to Apply Investment Readiness Bootcamps in Ghana & Nigeria Empowerment 2023
By submitting an application for these bootcamps, you confirm that you comply with the criteria, Only 35 spots per country are available. The selection of companies will be done on the basis of the above-mentioned criteria on a first come first served basis. Only one spot is allocated to each selected company.
NOTE; Please note that only selected companies will be contacted by the project.
Application Deadline: 10th of July 2023,12:00 PM GMT