NAF DSSC Recruitment 2023 | Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth, and possess national identity card/NIN or BVN.
- Successful applicants would be invited for Screening Exercise through the NAF Recruitment Portal,
The enlistment of candidates into Nigerian Airforce through Direct Regular Commission (DRC)/Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) are made available to both male and female free of charge online application form.
Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
You May Also Like:
- Schedule of Recruitment -Nigerian Airforce 2023
- Nigerian Airforce Easy Step on How To Join
- Schedule of Recruitment -Nigerian Navy 2023
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023
How do you understand the nature of this year recruitment? Direct Regular Commission (DRC) and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) stand for which position in Nigeria Airforce?
First of all, let discuss the difference between the Direct Regular Commission (DRC) and the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) of the Nigerian Airforce. DRCs are mainly professionals – surgeons, pharmacists, chaplains, surveyors etc. – and are usually not found in the core combat arms of Infantry, minimum years of service is about 15 years and they can easily rise to Air Vice Marshal, Air Marshal, Air Chief Marshal etc.
Now, Direct Short Service Combatant (DSSC). Training takes 6 – 9 months and relatively short durations not more than 12 years if not an extension of service and must convert to DRC respectively to enjoy a longer career.
Having understood the meaning of the DRC/DSSC,
Below are the available positions for Nigerian Airforce DRC/DSSC.
- Aircraft Engineering
- Armament Technology
- Communication, Information and Space Technology:
- Air Intelligence
- Administration/Personal Service
- Catering Services
- Sports and Physical Education
- Air Provost
- Public Relations
- Legal Services
- Account and Budget
- Medical Services
- Medical Doctor
- Medical Lab Scientist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Health Information Management/Medical Records Officer
- Preventive Health/Hygiene Officer
- Dental Therapist/Technologist
- Biomedical Engineer
- Nurses – B.Sc/RN and RM (Double Qualification)
- Air Traffic Services
- Air Traffic Control
- Works and Services
- Museum and Archives
(a) Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified signatories of the attestation forms.
(b) Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
(c) Birth Certificate/Age declaration.
(d) NYSC Discharge Certificate.
(e) Letter of Attestation of Good Character.
(f) Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
(g) Attestation of Local Government Area Form.
(h) Acknowledgement Card.
(i) Writing Material (for aptitude test).
Interested person Apply Here Click
Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free of charge and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
If you need our update or current information concerning Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DSSC 2023, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
- Navy DSSC/SSC Apply Now Click Here
- Akwa Ibom Civil Service Recruitment Click Here
- Opay Recruitment Click Here