Entrepreneurship Jobs & Empowerment For All (E-Jobs4All) 2023 | The portal for Entrepreneurship Jobs & Empowerment For All (E-Jobs4All) 2023 are open, The program will give you chance for free access to a year practical entrepreneurship and innovation training course from Queen’s University, a public research university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Read through
The Entrepreneurship Jobs for All (E-Jobs4All) program will set the Ghanaian youth up to build and grow their businesses. Successful applicants will receive free entrepreneurship and innovation training from Queens University Dunin-Deshpande Innovation Centre (DDQIC) in Canada, advisory services from business experts in the Leadogo Incorporated network and in-person training at JACCD Design Institute Africa.
The 2023 Times Higher Education Impact Ranking best university in Canada and 7h in the World advancing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal.
This fellowship programme develop the next generation of global leaders through leadership training and mentorship. It is a one year leadership development programme designed to connect and develop young global leaders to make a lasting contribution to their communities.
The Leadership and Entrepreneurship Development Programme as commonly called LED programme also trains, mentor and provide funding opportunities to unemployed youth and start-up entrepreneurs. This programme provides a week residential training, a year- long tailored package of online learning, mentoring, networking and funding.
- UK Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Plan CSFP 2024 (Masters and Ph.D Program)
- Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2023 (Study at any of Ireland’s universities)
- Youth Champion in Nutrition Program (Up To $1,000) 2023/ How to Apply
- Fully funded opportunity to learn entrepreneurship and innovation from a world class university, build skills and network with young global and business leaders
- Participate in an in-person training to share your experience with and learn from Queen’s University DDQIC faculty members, Ghanaian, Canadian business experts and fellows. Meet with civic and business leaders and strengthen your work through new connections, skills and ideas.
- Participate in a summit and Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre lecture series. Network with Queen’s Innovation Centre Summer Initiative (QICSI) and Jim Leech MasterCard Foundation fellows. Join an alumni network to help you seek innovative solutions to common challenges. Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise
- Must be a Ghanaian
- Must be ready and willing to pursue online/virtual training
- Be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Open to students, SMEs, aspiring entrepreneurs, startups, unemployed and fresh graduates who want to start, build and scale up their own businesses.
How To Apply
(1) Fill Application details
(2) Fill Applicant Information
(3) Info about Academic Institution
(4) Info about idea
For more information Visit: E-Jobs4All