How to Apply for Foundation Scholarships for Graduate Study 2024| The portal for Foundation Scholarships 2024 are open, If you are looking support to complete your master’s programme, This is an opportunity for you. The Mastercard Foundation Scholarships are designed for students who demonstrate academic excellence and strong leadership potential, but who face difficulties or do not have the funds to access higher education. Read through
The Foundation Scholarships are particularly aimed at students who aspire to make a real and lasting impact in tackling some of the foremost issues facing the continent, particularly in the fields of public policy and major political, environmental and societal transitions.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program has three major strategic objectives: providing specialised support for students, developing their soft skills outside of the student experience and, lastly, building a strong alumni network.
- Full tuition coverage and living expenses in France
Obtain Two Year Master’s Degree progromme in the following Courses:
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS
- Master in Public Policy
- Master in European Affairs
PARIS SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
- Master in International Security
- Master in International Governance and Diplomacy
- Master in International Economic Policy
- Master in International Development
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Master in International Energy Transitions
- Joint Master in Journalism and International Affairs
- University of Edinburgh Offer Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023
- How to Apply Mastercard Foundation Master’s Degrees Scholarships Program 2023
- Master in Economic Law
- Master droit économique (French track)
- Master carrières judiciaires et juridiques (FR)
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
SCHOOL OF JOURNALISM
- Master in Journalism
- Joint master in Journalism and International Affairs
NOTE: Students may choose to complete an apprenticeship as part of the Master in Journalism.
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND IMPACT
- Master in International Business and Sustainability
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in HR & Sustainable Governance
- Master in Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master Communication, médias et industries créatives (French track)
- Master in Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre
- Master in Marketing and Society
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
Also Students may choose to complete an apprenticeship as part of the Masters in Finance and Strategy, Human Resources, Marketing and Communications.
- Master in Regional and Urban Strategy
- Master in Governing the Large Metropolis
- Master Governing Ecological Transitions in European Cities
- Master in Urban Planning
SCHOOL OF RESEARCH
- Master’s in Economics
- Master’s in History
- Master’s in Political Science
- Master’s in Sociology
To be eligible for the Mastercard Foundation scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Show a willingness to commit to bringing about change in Africa and making a genuine impact on the region in the areas of public policy and major political, environmental and societal transitions.
- Have a demonstrable need for higher education funding (please note that proof of your financial circumstances will be required as part of your application).
- Provide a recommendation from your university.
- Have obtained a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) by the following academic year.
- Be applying for a two-year Master’s programme at one of Sciences Po’s seven Graduate Schools. Applicants to one-year Master’s programmes, dual degree programmes or joint Master’s programmes are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Have attained a minimum of C1 level in French or English, depending on the programme you are applying for (see the language requirements for each programme). Please note that programmes are either taught entirely in French, entirely in English, or in both languages.
- Not have obtained or be working towards a prior Master’s degree.
- Be under 35 at the start of the graduate academic year.
- Applications open: mid-October 2023
- Deadline for requesting eligibility for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship: 23:59 (Paris time) on 26 November 2023
- Deadline for applying to Sciences Po: 3 December 2023
- Admissions outcome released: between the 10 and 22 February 2024
- Scholarship allocation outcome released: from 8 March 2024