Edukoya Teachers Recruitment portal | Edukoya foundation embark on recruitment of experience teachers across the 36 state in Nigeria, How to apply for Edukoya teachers recruitment. Edukoya is a comprehensive exam preparation platform built to help students study smarter, better and faster to ace exams like WAEC, NECO AND JAMB. Read through.
They are looking for a subject tutor well-grounded in Secondary school subjects to help build learning content for our learning community at Edukoya (APP), and support learners with Exam preparation and homework support.
Edukoya is an Educational Technology company that provides learning support to K12, Junior secondary, and Senior secondary school students.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
You are a good fit if you possess the following requirements:
1) Bachelor’s degree in relevant study areas; Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Government, Accounting, Commerce, and Literature
2) At least 1 year of teaching experience.
3) A thorough understanding of subject of choice across all levels of primary and secondary education.
4) Proficiency with Computers, Google Cloud, MS Word, and similar tools.
5) Strong problem solving and communication abilities.
6) Honesty, integrity and an excellent work ethic.
7) Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things.
8) Flexibility with a strong sense of ownership for work.
9) The ability to write clearly and concisely.
10) Coordination and time management skills.
11) A stable internet connection, laptop, good lightning, a whiteboard, working markers, a very neat background, and markers, a very neat background, and an environment without noise or distractions.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified Applicants should
Deadline: Not Specify
What You Need to Know:
- PTAD Registration/ Full Instruction
- NPHCDA Shortlisted Adhoc Staff 2021/ Download PDF
- NJFP( Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program) Shortlisted Candidate 2021/ How To Check
- Konga Youth Empowerment Program 2021/2022 Nationwide