TIES Graduate Grant Shortlisted Candidate 2022 | The Central Bank of Nigeria has release the names of Shortlisted Candidate for Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship (TIES) Grant 2022, If you applied for the last concluded TIES Grant, follow the directive below to check your name. Read through.
Long awaiting list of Shortlisted Candidate for TIES Grant is out, How to download TIES Grant shortlisted candidate 2022.
Objectives TIES Grant:
- The broad objective of the Scheme is to enhance access to finance by undergraduates and graduates of polytechnics and universities in Nigeria with innovative entrepreneurial and technological ideas
- The Scheme is designed to create a paradigm shift among undergraduates and graduates from the pursuit of white-collar jobs to a culture of entrepreneurship development for economic development and job creation.
- The Scheme thus aims to provide an innovative financing model that will create jobs, enhance the entrepreneurial ecosystem and support economic growth and development.
For those that did not apply, the portal still open Click Here to process.
Five (5) top Nigerian polytechnics and universities with the best entrepreneurial pitches/ideas shall be awarded as follows:
1st position takes N150m
2nd position goes with N120m
3rd position is N100m
4th place is N80m, and
5th position takes N50m.
Eligible Activities (Areas of Business)
The activities to be covered under the Scheme shall include innovative start-ups and budding businesses owned by graduates of Nigerian polytechnics and universities in the following areas:
- Agribusiness – production, processing, storage and logistics;
- Information technology – application/software development, business process outsourcing, robotics, data management;
- Creative industry – entertainment, artwork, publishing, culinary/event management, fashion, photography, beauty/cosmetics;
- Science and technology – medical innovation, robotics, ticketing
How to check list of shortlisted candidates for TIES Grant;
- Visit the https://cbnties.com.ng/
- Enter your login details to check your name.
- The details of next stage and further instructions will be sent to the email/phone you used during the registration.