NCTO Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | National Cash Transfer Shortlisted Candidates 2022 is out, How to download names of beneficiaries National Cash Transfer, What you need to know about National Cash Transfer is in this page, and also If you register for the last concluded National Cash Transfer programme, Check your name now before is too late.
The National Cash Transfer Programme also known as Household Uplifting Programme (HUP) is one of the social safety nets programmes anchored by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Those that did not applied can apply now by using the official website or USSD Code attached to your State/Local Government below;
Check Other List of Shortlisted Candidate Like:
- The List Of Shortlisted Candidate For TCF COVID-19 Loan
- SEIFAC Loan/Grant Shortlisted Candidate (Beneficiaries) Download PDf
- Npower Batch A&B List of Successful Candidates for Exit Packages
- Npower Batch C Stream 1 List Of Documents And Physical Verification Date Fix
Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has release the Shortlisted Candidates for National Cash Transfer program 2022.
NCTO through the Household Uplifting Programme provides support for poor and vulnerable citizens through targeted cash transfers, capacity building, and coaching and mentoring and livelihood support.
FG is giving the low-income earners in Nigeria money/cash under the Rapid Response Register (RRR) and the beneficiaries will receive money for six months.
From Conditional Cash Transfers to Top-up cash transfers and livelihood, NCTO offers various cash transfer windows to poor and vulnerable households.
Beneficiaries of the programme are gotten from the National Social Register (NSR), comprising State Social Registers (SR) of poor and vulnerable households.
- Successful applicants will get up to N5,000.00/20,000.00 per month per household and a top-up upon fulfillment of certain conditions.
- Capacity building to empower beneficiaries on life skills, entrepreneurial/ technical skills, financial inclusion and encouraging the formation of savings groups.
- Coaching and mentoring support to improve beneficiaries’ economic status and boost their income.
- Applicants must between the age of 18 and above
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must all into the category of poor and vulnerable in the society
- through a selection process designed by the National Social Registry, are eligible for Conditional Cash Transfers.
- The total household income should be below the proxy means test, having been identified as needy and deserving.
How To Check
Visit National Cash Transfer (Shortlisted Candidates) https://ncto.gov.ng/