Asaba Graphic Design and Soft Skills Training 2023 | Design School Asaba organize Graphic Design and Soft Skills Training for Nigerian Youth, the program is to equip young people with design skills, soft skills and entrepreneurship and also connect them with economic opportunities while also helping businesses have access to skilled talent.
The Design School Asaba Program aims to equip residents with graphic design and workplace skills while also creating the necessary exposure that is needed for them to launch their careers and earn income in the technology sector and beyond.
- Delta Rural Youth Empowerment (Skill Acquisition Program) 2023- How To Apply
- Niger-Delta Small Enterprise Development & Skills Acquisition Application Form
- USAID Nigeria Covid-19 Food Security Challenge 2023 Begin/Apply Now
This program is sponsored by PIND Foundation as part of the larger Delta State Youth Employment Program (DYEP) in response to the challenge posed by the very high rates of unemployment or underemployment in the Niger Delta, particularly amongst the youth population.
Program Focus Area
- Graphic Design
- Soft Skills
- 100% tuition scholarship
- Training in graphics design
- Soft skills training
Note: Although this is a sponsored program, participants are expected to bear the cost of their transportation etc. to and from the training center. There will be no starter-packs at the end of the program, rather successful participants will be linked to available employment opportunities or supported to start their small enterprises.
- Residing in Delta state
- Between 18 and 35 years
- Availability for the entire training duration
- Post-secondary education: West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Higher National Diploma (HND) or Degree holders.
Young women, persons living with disability and youth from coastal communities in Delta State are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply:
The training is implemented by NerdzFactory Company in collaboration with Coriftech Solutions Limited through the support of Foundation for Partnership Initiatives in the Niger Delta (PIND Foundation)
For more Information Contact: Design School Asaba