Bridge To MassChallenge for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs, How to apply for Bridge To MassChallenge program, The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) in partnership with Bridge to MassChallenge Nigeria (B2MC), Mass Challenge U.S and global network of zero-equity startup accelerators, invites early-stage entrepreneurs and startups from across all sectors to apply for the B2MC Nigeria Programme. Apply
About Bridge to MassChallenge Nigeria
Bridge to MassChallenge Nigeria is a national startup competition in partnership with the National Information Technology Development Agency that identifies and accelerates the top startups in Nigeria while connecting them to the MassChallenge global network. The program is focused on supporting early-stage startups across all industries that are based in Nigeria and interested in growing their business in the Nigerian market
- Bridge to MassChallenge Nigeria will identify and accelerate top startups that are based in Nigeria and interested in growing their business in the Nigerian market. Startups selected for the program will participate in a week-long MassChallenge-led startup bootcamp followed by a pitch competition that will determine the top Bridge to MassChallenge Nigeria startups
- The top startups will participate in a second week-long bootcamp where they’ll have access to the MassChallenge Boston or Israeli ecosystem.
Thank you for your interest in applying for Bridge to MassChallenge Nigeria. This form will be your registration for the MassChallenge website. In order to submit and complete and application for B2MC Nigeria please follow the below steps.
- We look for entrepreneurs who want to take their businesses to the next level.
- We accept applications from early-stage and growth-stage startups from all over Nigeria from any industry. We’re looking for Nigerian startups who want to grow locally while having global access to the MassChallenge network
1) Demonstrate product/market fit
2) Have a skilled and experienced team
3) Are located in Nigeria and aspire to grow and scale within the Nigerian ecosystem
4) Have raised less than $1M in equity-based funding and generated less than $2M in revenue in the last 12 months
What’s in it for startups?
a. Top startups will be selected to participate in an intensive, 4-month program that encompasses both online and in-person portions where startups develop and implement bespoke project plans to further their localization journeys.
b. Startups will also receive:
i. Tailored mentoring and coaching offered by NITDA and other local mentors, local and global mentors of the MassChallenge network and the entrepreneurial ecosystem
ii. Tailored curriculum based on startups’ specific needs
iii. Investment opportunities by facilitating connections to investors and a private demo day
iv. Access to the MassChallenge global network
How To Apply
1. Create your entrepreneur profile (choose “B2MC Nigeria” for “Program of Interest”)
2. Check your inbox and activate your account
3. Create a new startup
4. Apply to the B2MC Nigeria program
5. Complete and submit your application
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns as you go through this process. You can reach the B2MC Nigeria team at email@example.com. Thank you again for taking an interest in our program and we look forward to receiving your application.
For more Information contact: MassChallenge website