The ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme 2024 portal is now accepting application, If you want to Gain the skills, mentors, and community you need to take your business to the next stage, apply for ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme now before is too late, check below the requirement, eligibility and online application directive. Read through.
About Young Entrepreneurs Programme
ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme is Designed for early-stage entrepreneurs who have demonstrated their commitment to building their business but require the tools and accountability to level-up and start acquiring customers. You will also learn from experienced entrepreneurs who have gone before you; leave with a solid foundation to refine, shape, and expand your business.
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Empowerment 2024(Up to $5,0000 How To Apply
- Farmers for the Future Grant 2024/How To Apply
Benefits for Young Entrepreneurs Programme:
- Program fees have been waived in 2022 due to the sponsorship of the Mastercard Foundation and other partners.
- Upon successful completion of your program, you will be invited to join The ROOM community where you will have access to a global network of resources, job opportunities, and on-going support to grow your business.
Eligibility for Young Entrepreneurs Programme:
- Applicant is the founder or co-founder of a business in Africa;
- Commit to 4 weeks, 10 hours/week;
- Applicant age: 18-35;
- Business or service is ready to go to market in less than a month;
- Proficient in English.
Young Entrepreneurs Programme Modules:
- Launch: Set the goals and learn best practices to launch a successful plan.
- Traction: Experiment with different strategies to attract prospective customers.
- Sales Skills: Get the frameworks and practice to close customers and generate revenue.
- Show & Sell: Wrap up your program in a demo day-styled event where you can show-off your progress.
How To Apply for Young Entrepreneurs Programme:
Take your venture to new heights with mentors and peers who are dedicated to driving entrepreneurial growth across Africa.