WHO Internship Programme | World Health Organisation (WHO) is set to embark on changing medical experience to improve the advancement in public health organization by organizing an internship programme for postgraduate and undergraduate students in the countries.
Scholarships Award Click Here
WHO is the directing and coordinating authority on international health within the United Nations system. WHO has 194 Member States and more than 7000 people working in 150 country offices, in 6 regional offices and at headquarter in Geneva. WHO offers internships globally in our country and regional offices, as well as at headquarters.
Note: WHO internship programme is six-month duration or more than depending on the authority of the WHO and also the WHO internship cost of travel, accommodation is the responsibility of the intern candidates.
WHO Internship Programme 2021 is yet to commence, visit this page regularly as soon as the portal is open you will be the first to be notify
- To provide a framework for assigning students from diverse academic backgrounds to WHO programmes, where educational experience can be enhanced through practical work assignments
- To expose students to the work of WHO
- To provide WHO programmes with the assistance of students specializing in various fields. Most students are placed in health-related programmes, although placements in another area of work like for example communication, external relations, finance or human resources
- Undertake web research and data collection on specific subject areas
- Organize and data and documents
- Participate in the development of tools and guidelines
- Assist in drafting, formatting and editing policy briefs, tool kits, guides/manuals, hand-outs, brochures and reports
- Assist in organizing workshops, meetings, conferences, events
- Participate in on-going departmental projects.
- Have a completed three years of full-time studies (bachelor’s level or equivalent) at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the assignment;
- Possess a first degree in public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO or a degree in a management-related or administrative field.
- You must not related to a WHO staff member (e.g son/daughter, brother/sister or mother/father).
- Fluent at least in one of the working language of the office of assignment.
- You have not previously participated in the WHO’s internship programme.
- You must hold a valid passport of a who members state.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted online on the WHO official website at https://careers.who.int/careersection/
Deadline: June 3o, 2019
Is this article informative to you? if yes, don’t delay to share this information across to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus on media.