Application are open for the IVC Scholarship 2021. This is the world Free Education Scholarship for students to study in the National and International Colleges and institutions of Higher learning in the following Categories:
- Post -Primary ( Secondary School)
- College of Education
- University BSc, BA, MSC, MBA and PG
International Vocational Centre (IVC) is an international Non-Governmental Organization (member Duns-USA), solely devoted to educational Scholarship, Research, Human Capital Development, Entrepreneurship and Social Empowerment projects in Collaboration with other 23 NGOs around the Globe.
See More Scholarship Click Here
Nature of Application:
Like and Share IVC on Facebook: IVC Scholarship Facebook Page
• Fill the Online or Hard Copy Forms
• Receive an Acknowledgement Slip and carefully act on instructions therein.
• Visit Our office with all the required Documents as provided in the Acknowledgement Slip
• Collect your Scholarship Exam Card
• Participate in the Scholarship Exam
• Report for Interview/Medical Test
• Receive Approval Letter (if successful in the Interview)
• You’ll be awarded a Scholarship Benefit Certificate
TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIP
1. Full Scholarship: (Extra Pay-Package) – This is a full scholarship with all tuition paid, learning materials.
2. Tuition Scholarship: This is only tuition participation scholarship.
3. Vocational Training & Establishment Scholarship: This is a free training and establishing of the candidate in the area of their proficiency which is an alternative education
BENEFITS OF APPLYING FOR IVC SCHOLARSHIP:
⇒ Free Tuition.
⇒ Free Accommodation.
⇒ Financial Support.
⇒ Examination Registration.
All Nigeria citizens by birth, parentage or residency.
– Physically challenges/orphans with special skills.
– Ages 10 and above
– Male and female. Students who can demonstrate outstanding performance in his/her academic achievement regardless of their financial position or environment.
- 4-Passport Photograph –white background
- Letter of Recommendation & Guarantee of good Moral from Parents/Guardian with a copy of Parent’s/Guardian’s recognized I.D Card.
- Bank Teller of Processing Administrative fee only
- Photocopies of your School Certificates, Birth Certificate and Originals
- C.V/Applicant’s Profile
- Local Government Identification Letter
How To Apply
Applicants can apply via Online or by visiting any of our Registration Centres nearest to You. Click Here