ECOWAS Recruitment – WAHO (West African Health Organisation)
Application are open for the West African Health Organisation (WAHO). Economic Community of West African State (ECOWAS) wishes to recruit qualified and capable, national candidates from the ECOWAS Member States in the following position:
- Principal Programme Officer, Healthcare Delivery – P5
Location: Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
Age: Be below 50 years
Master’s degree (or equivalent) in medicine, public health, health sciences or any related relevant field from a recognized university;
· 10 years of professional experience in the health sector, and 5 years at a supervisory level;
· Ability to manage multi-disciplinary healthcare teams.
· Knowledge of intra, inter-regional and international healthcare systems;
· Knowledge of healthcare delivery, theories, principles and methods in West-Africa;
· knowledge of policy analysis and development and strategic program planning.
How To Apply
- Click Here
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above-mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
COMPOSITION OF THE CANDIDATURE FILE
Ø CV ;
Ø Letter of motivation addressed to the Chairman of the Heads of Institution of ECOWAS, ECCAS and GGC (President of the ECOWAS Commission);
Ø certified a copy of the diplomas;
Ø Medical Certificate less than three (03) months old, issued by a Doctor;
Ø criminal record of less than three (03) months;
Ø certificate of nationality.
The complete file must be sent to the following address: ExecDirIntRegCoord@ecowas.int
Only selected candidates will be invited / Female applications are particularly encouraged.
Deadline: 17 June 2019