UDUS Post UTME Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
UDUS Post UTME Form | Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUS) has released the admission form for fresh students (Post UTME) who meet the cut-off mark approved and chose UDUS as their first choice of the institution. Read more
The Current Cost of Selling UDUS Post UTME form is (N2,000)
Payment / Registration Guidelines
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Bank Transaction fees).
The approved banks are:
– First Bank, PLC – Account No. 2019779722
– Zenith Bank, PLC – Account No. 1012724184
- The Bank will issue a ten (10) digit Pin Number which is alphanumeric to you;
- Visit the University portal at; putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and Pin Number to update your records
- Print your Application Form and submit at the venue of the screening.
- Fill current and valid e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers on your application for ease of contact;
- Candidates should come for the screening with all the following items:-
– Bank payment Teller duly signed and stamped by any of the designated Banks as evidence of payment.
– Printed copy of the generated Application Form.
– Photocopy of JAMB notification of Results (UTME)
– HP pencil and eraser.
- The use of GSM phones, electronic calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening hall(s); and Candidates should report to the Convocation Square, Main Campus at 8:00 a.m. on the respective dates of their screening for briefing.
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (formerly the University of Sokoto) is one of the four Universities established by the Federal Government of Nigeria in September 1975.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update