UNIUYO Post UTME Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
UNIUYO Post UTME Form | The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the admission form for fresh students (Post UTME) who meet the cut-off mark approved and chose UNIUYO as their first choice of the institution. Read more
The Current Cost of Selling UNIUYO Post UTME form is (N2,000)
Payment / Registration Guidelines
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are to upload Scratch card Pin and Serial No
- Candidates With Awaiting Results:
Use the default ExamNo and PIN below to complete registration:
A. Examination Number: 2020UNIUYO
B. PIN: PIN2020
CLOSING DATE: Until Further Notice.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update