SWU Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 – Apply Here
The South Western University Okun-Owa, Ogun State, has commenced the selling of Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain the Form. Below are details
Related: South-Western University School Fees Update
SWU HND Conversion Admission Form
SWU Postgraduate Form Click Here
Application for admission into Post UTME Programme at the South-Western University (SWU) 2020/2021 Academic Session
Also Check: SWU Form Guideline
South Western University Okun-Owa, Ogun State admit students both male and female irrespective of religion, culture and tradition for the achievement of academic excellence.
Check Courses Offered Click Here
South Western University Post UTME Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Southwestern University are:
- Credit level passes in 5 subjects at (SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) O’ Level result or its equivalent, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- UTME REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must sit for the current JAMB UTME exams and attain the National cut off mark as a statutory requirement for entry into a Nigerian University.
How to Apply for South Western University Post UTME Form.
- Make a non-refundable deposit of N5, 500 into the university’s bank account.
Account name: Lagos City Polytechnic, Limited
Bank: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
Account number: 0108175382.
- Proceed to complete your form online at www.southweseternuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on “APPLY NOW”
- Follow the instructions carefully and complete the online form
- Only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed
- Ensure the e-mail and phone numbers supplied are valid as further application details will be communicated through these means
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the screening exercise
- Ensure that the name of the applicant matches the name on the bank teller.
- Please write your name and date of birth on each page of your supporting documents.
- Ensure that you use your legal name and check that your name is the same on all documents to be submitted.
- Thoroughly proofread your application and supporting documents before submission.
- Submit all your supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, in one folder to eliminate the chances of documents getting misplaced or separated during processing.
Tuition: University tuition can be a scary topic for both students and parents. The institution understands this, and offer reasonably priced tuition and varied payment plans.
SEE: South-Western University School Fees Schedule.
For more information, contact:
Southwestern University Nigeria KM 20 Sagamu-Benin Expressway, Okun-Owa, Ogun State Nigeria
Phone: 08020860298/ 08055477000
Check Here: Available Schools Whose Admission Form are Out
List of Approved Private Universities In Nigeria.
What you need to know
Nigerian Private Universities Owners
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook
Leave a Reply