SWU HND Conversion Admission Form 2020/2021 – Apply Here
The South Western University, has commenced the selling of HND Conversion Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain the Form. Below are details
Check Here: South-Western University School Fees Updated
Application for admission into Degree Programme through HND Conversion at the South-Western University (SWU) 2020/2021 Academic Session
Are you seeking admission into Degree Programme at the South-Western University (SWU)? Or You want to turn your HND certificate into a BSc. If yes, read the following guideline on how to apply
South Western University opens the opportunity to students with HND certificates to participate and obtain BSc certificate studies.
However, before processing they are other prerequisite requirements that will determine your eligibility as listed below:
- Graduates with HND lower credit or pass grade
- Graduates (BSc/HND) who would prefer to do another related or different course.
- Graduates of polytechnics who are not trained to be teachers, they can use this program to change to an education line.
- University graduates with 3rd class or pass degrees who are not satisfied with their grades.
South Western University HND Conversion Programmes.
Courses available for the Upgrade Programme are as follows with a duration of (made up of 4 Semesters) are:
- Computer Science
- Business Administration and Management
- Mass Communication
South Western University HND Conversion Admission Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Upgrade Programme at Southwestern University are:
- A Higher National Diploma obtained at an accredited Polytechnic,
- National Youth Service Corps. (Discharged / Exclusion / Exemption Certificate as the case may be),
- A PASS GRADE in a written test to be taken before admission into the Programme.
How to Apply for South Western University HND Conversion Form.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into Southwestern University account at any branch of :
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC A/C: 0108175382.
THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE BANK TELLER
- Proceed to www.southwesternuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on the “APPLY NOW” link
- Follow the instruction carefully to fill the form online.
ENSURE THE E-MAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS SUPPLIED ARE VALID, AS FURTHER APPLICATION DETAILS WILL BE SENT TO THE E-MAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS SUPPLIED.
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the Screening Exercise
Advice for Submitting your Application
- Ensure your name and date of birth are on each page of your supporting documents as facilitates accurate placement of your supporting documents in your admissions file.
- Ensure the use of your legal/official name and ensure that your name is constant on all documents submitted.
- Ensure that your application and supporting documents are properly checked before submission.
- Submit your application and supporting documents together. Ensure all your supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, are submitted in one package, to reduce the chances that documents will get misplaced or separated during processing.
Tuition: University tuition can be a scary topic for both students and parents. The institution understands this, and offer reasonably priced tuition and varied payment plans.
For more information, contact:
Southwestern University Nigeria KM 20 Sagamu-Benin Expressway, Okun-Owa, Ogun State Nigeria
Phone: 08020860298/ 08055477000
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page