South Western University Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2021/2022 – How To Apply
South Western University (SWU) has commenced the selling of Post UTME/Direct Entry screening Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain SWU Form. Below are the details
Candidates who seek admission for South Western University are invited to purchase the undergraduate Full-time Programme Form and also candidates for Direct Entry 2021/2022 Admission Exercise as well.
However, Any Candidates who chose Southwestern University, Okun-Owa, Ogun State their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
See: Available Courses
Current fees of South Western University Click Here
Note; Before processing the South-Western University Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session, There are prerequisite requirements that determined your eligibility.
Candidates applying for admission into 100 level undergraduate programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WASC, GCE, NECO or its equivalent. Awaiting result is also accepted.
How to Apply
- Make a non-refundable deposit of N5, 500 into the university’s bank account.
Account name: Lagos City Polytechnic, Limited
Bank: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
Account number: 0108175382.
- Proceed to complete your form online at www.southweseternuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on “APPLY NOW”
- Follow the instructions carefully and complete the online form
- Only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed
- Ensure the e-mail and phone numbers supplied are valid as further application details will be communicated through these means
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the screening exercise
Follow the Instruction Below:
- Ensure that the name of the applicant matches the name on the bank teller.
- Please write your name and date of birth on each page of your supporting documents.
- Ensure that you use your legal name and check that your name is the same on all documents to be submitted.
- Thoroughly proofread your application and supporting documents before submission.
- Submit all your supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, in one folder to eliminate the chances of documents getting misplaced or separated during processing.
Tuition: University tuition can be a scary topic for both students and parents. The institution understands this, and offer reasonably priced tuition and varied payment plans.
For more information, contact:
Southwestern University Nigeria KM 20 Sagamu-Benin Expressway, Okun-Owa, Ogun State Nigeria
Phone: 08020860298/ 08055477000
Check Here: Available Schools Whose Admission Form are Out