Sterling Bank Recruitment portal has open for Graduate Trainee Program, If you’re graduate willing to work with Sterling Bank, apply for Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment, Requirement and eligibility, Read through.
The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential. At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
- Commonwealth Foundation Grants
- TIES Graduate Grant (Up To N5 Million
- Global Bridging Fund for Young Entrepreneurs
- International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship Program 2021/How To Apply
Are you driven, creative and a problem solver? What do you think about making a career of your passion at the best place to work in Nigeria?
The Sterling Graduate Trainee Program is just perfect for you!
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Digitally Savvy
- Great Communications Skills
- Growth Mindset
- Takes Responsibility & Ownership
How To Apply:
All stages of the employment process will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
For more information: Contact: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee program
Leave a Reply