RIMA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Recruitment 2021| Kaduna State Residents Identity management agency Recruitment 2021, interested Applicants to apply for the position of Monitoring & Evaluation Manager. Requirement and qualification.
Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
This position involves tracking the impact of all the Agency’s program, by collating, analyzing, and communicating all relevant data to all stakeholders. The role also entails the identification of operational challenges and bringing them to the fore in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate utilization of all allocated resources.
- Manage data collection through tools such as surveys, needs assessments, project reviews, sampling, etc.
- Support the development and revision of internal and external reports, ensuring the alignment of targets and outcomes.
- Support the setup of feedback/complaints channels in order to improve accountability.
- Support investigation of sensitive complaints, if required by the audit department .
Advise and update the management on all relevant projects and activities regularly.
- Advise and update the management on all relevant projects and activities regularly.
- Remote management of enrollment centers.
Remuneration is subject to prevailing compensation for Kaduna State Civil Servants for Grade Levels 12-14 depending on the successful candidates’ qualifications and years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any social science related discipline.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role, or 7 years’ experience in a similar role in addition to a master’s degree in any social science related discipline.
- Proven management and coordination skills (project management).
- Proven ability to translate analysis and evaluation into operational planning and strategy. · Ability and willingness to travel regularly to remote field sites.
- Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel.