RIMA Customer Service Recruitment 2021| Kaduna State Residents Identity management agency Recruitment 2021, interested Applicants to apply for the position of Customer Service. Requirement and qualification.
Unit Head – Customer Service
Responsible for the promotion of excellent customer experience throughout the organization. They are responsible monitoring and quality improvement of all touch points in the Agency.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Marketing and citizens engagement.
- Resolve complaints from residents.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
Remuneration is subject to prevailing compensation for Kaduna State Civil Servants for Grade Levels 12-14 depending on the successful candidates’ qualifications and years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any social science related discipline.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role, or 7 years’ experience in a similar role in addition to a master’s degree in any social science related discipline.
- Working knowledge of relevant customer service software, databases and tools.
- Strong client-facing communication skills.
- Advanced multi-tasking and team management skills.
- A service delivery orientation.
- Familiar with the use of CRM