RIMA Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021| Kaduna State Residents Identity management agency Recruitment 2021, interested Applicants to apply for the position of Administrative Officer. Requirement and qualification.
A successful administrative officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g., expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders.
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential organizational documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g., letters, emails and packages).
Remuneration is subject to prevailing compensation for Kaduna State Civil Servants for Grade Levels 8-10 depending on the successful candidates’ qualifications and years of experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business or management related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in a similar administrative role.
- Up to 7 years working experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage. Similarly, a master’s degree in a business or management related discipline and up to 4 years relevant experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Leave a Reply