RIMA Inter-Agency Support Recruitment 2021| Kaduna State Residents Identity management agency Recruitment 2021, interested Applicants to apply for the position of Inter-Agency Support. Requirement and qualification.
Unit Head – Inter-Agency Support
Will oversee the design and implementation of the framework for interacting with all other sister agencies in various sectors and across various levels of government. This also entails the co-ordination of relevant corporate communications, especially in the governmental circles.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of relationships with all relevant agencies and development partners.
- Arrange events or meetings relating to the promotion of the Agency’s objectives.
- Track projects that require inter-agency collaboration.
- Maintain a suitable channel of communication with all other agencies and partners.
- Management of all other sensitive issues relevant to maintaining cordial inter-governmental and inter-agency collaboration.
Remuneration is subject to prevailing compensation for Kaduna State Civil Servants for Grade Levels 12-14 depending on the successful candidates’ qualifications and years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, management, or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role, or 7 years’ experience in a similar role in addition to a master’s degree in business, management, or any other related discipline.
- Conversant with the local and international development sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage complex information.
- Team management skills.
- Inter-organisational collaboration and ability to foster long-term relationships with key professionals.