RIMA Monitoring And Evaluation Officer Recruitment 2021| Kaduna State Residents Identity management agency Recruitment 2021, interested Applicants to apply for the position of Monitoring And Evaluation Officer. Requirement and qualification.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer
The Officer will provide support to ensure the quality of M&E tools are effectively implemented. The candidate must have experience assessing and reporting on activities related to funding, transparency, and driving overall outcomes.RESPONSIBILITIES·
- Collect qualitative and quantitative information and program data through surveys, assessments, post distribution monitoring, and regular market monitoring.
- Support in collating and analyzing monitoring data, as well as report on findings from monitoring activities.
- Analyzing of data, report development and submission of M&E reports.
- Review of collated date against relevant indicators.
- Presentation of concise reports to the Management.
Remuneration is subject to prevailing compensation for Kaduna State Civil Servants for Grade Levels 8-10 depending on the successful candidates’ qualifications and years of experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in any social science related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in a similar role.
- Up to 7 years working experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage. Similarly, a master’s degree and up to 4 years relevant experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage.
- Experience in data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing.
- Have excellent communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programming (Access, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word).
- Willingness to travel.