RIMA Finance Recruitment 2021| Kaduna State Residents Identity management agency Recruitment 2021, interested Applicants to apply for the position of Finance. Requirement and qualification.
Unit Head – Finance
To oversee all financial planning and strategy of the Agency. The candidate must be a reliable professional with broad knowledge of accounting and financial principles.RESPONSIBILITIES·
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and adherence to all relevant rules and regulations on public finance.
- Constant awareness of the company’s financial position.
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors etc).
- Oversee all audit, internal control operations and financial management systems.
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners.
- Ensure efficient utilization of resources and implement cost-cutting measures.
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
Remuneration is subject to prevailing compensation for Kaduna State Civil Servants for Grade Levels 12-14 depending on the successful candidates’ qualifications and years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role, or 7 years’ experience in a similar role in addition to a master’s degree in accounting, finance, or any other related discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- An MBA or other relevant qualification is an added advantage.