RIMA Finance Officer Recruitment 2021| Kaduna State Residents Identity management agency Recruitment 2021, interested Applicants to apply for the position of Finance Officer. Requirement and qualification.
The finance officer should be familiar with audits, invoices, and budget preparations.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate interest in managing accounting activities reconciliation of financial records.
The role entails the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Process invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
Reconcile bank statements.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Review and implement financial policies.
Remuneration is subject to prevailing compensation for Kaduna State Civil Servants for Grade Levels 8-10 depending on the successful candidates’ qualifications and years of experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in an accounting, finance, economics, or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in a similar role.
- Up to 7 years working experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage. Similarly, a master’s degree in a related discipline and up to 4 years relevant experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of financial regulations and standards.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.