Resumption Date of Southwestern University after COVID-19 Outbreak
The management of the Southwestern University due to COVID-19 outbreak has been drawn to the notification of rescheduling of activities. the fresh and returning students are hereby advice to follow the new student’s academic calendar 2020 session. read through. Programme
The Southwestern University campus will remain closed until the further notice which messages will be sent to communicate to all students through email and valid phone number. visit this page for more update.
We welcome fresh students, transfer students and international students to our campus. Each of these student groups has specific application requirements. Please consult the information that pertains to your application status to determine your requirements, deadlines and scholarship opportunities.
We encourage students to submit their application online using either the SUN Online Application method or the Walk-in Application method. Both are considered equally you should submit the application you prefer and do not need to do both applications.
Method of Application and Registration
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into Southwestern University account at any branch of GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC A/C: 0108175382.
(The name of the applicant must match the name on the bank teller and only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed)
- Proceed to complete your form online at www.southweseternuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on “APPLY NOW”
- Follow the instructions carefully and complete the online form
(Ensure the e-mail and phone numbers supplied are valid as further application details will be communicated through these means)
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the screening exercise
Advice for submitting your application
- Put your name and date of birth on each page of your supporting documents. This information facilitates accurate placement of your supporting documents in your admissions file.
- Make sure to use your legal (official) name and check that your name is the same on all documents that you submit.
- Proofread before submitting your application and supporting documents.
- Send everything together. Submitting all your supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, in one package reduces the chances that documents will get misplaced or separated during processing.
schedule of fees per session
|Banking & Finance||200,000||50,000||50,000||300,000|
|Physics with Electronics||200,000||50,000||50,000||300,000|
Fees are payable per session/semester/quarter
A minimum payment of a quarter of the total fees is required for any student to be admitted into the Hall of Residence.
If this information is clear to you don’t delay Share it with your friends. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page