List of Courses offered at Southwestern University
Southwestern University is one of the recognized private university located at Simbiat Abiola Road, 4 Olaide Tomori St, Ikeja, Nigeria. Brown Scholar Awards program offers students free tuition, room and board base on academic stamina in the institution.
Southwestern University courses offered
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- International Relations
Courses available for the Upgrade Programme with a duration of One Year (made up of 4 Semesters) are:
- Computer Science
- Business Administration & Management
- Banking and Finance
- Initial Admission Documents submitted to current Institution.
- Official Transcript from current Institution to be sent directly to the Office of the Registrar.
UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENT FOR 4 YEARS BSc DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Southwestern University are:
Credit level passes in 5 subjects at (SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) O’ Level result or it’s equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
UTME REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must sit for the current JAMB UTME exams and attain the National cut off mark as a statutory requirement for entry into a Nigerian University.
UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENT FOR 4 YEARS BSc DEGREE PROGRAMMES:
- A Higher National Diploma obtained at an accredited Polytechnic.
- National Youth Service Corps Discharge/Exclusion/Exemption Certificate as the case may be.
- A minimum of a PASS grade in a written proficiency test to be taken before admission into any programme in the University.
- Admission Requirement Click Here
- Students Academic Calendar Click Here
- Students School Fees Click Here
- Student Graduation/Matriculation Click Here
If this information is clear to you don’t delay Share it with your friends. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page
Leave a Reply