Requirements of Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2023 | How to apply for NAF recruitment 2023, Age limit for Nigeria air force recruitment, Screening Date for NAF Job 2023, you can now check the details of Nigeria air force recruitment including requirement, eligibility and as well as submit a successful application. Read through.
Note: This year NAF Online Registration starts on 30 October 2023 and closes on 11 December 2023
The Authority of the Nigeria Air Force would commence the recruitment exercise 2023 across the 36 state of the federation 2023. The recruitment portal will open for both AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN BMTC 2023.
- Aircraft Engineering
- Armament Technology
- Air Traffic Services
- Professional Allied to Medicine
- Communication and Information and Space Technology:
- Account and Budget
- Air Provost
- Air Intelligence:
- Veterinary Assistance
- Public Relations
- Legal Clerks:
- Chaplain Assistant
- Assistant Imam
Now, if you want to join the Nigeria Air Force here are the details of prerequisite requirement that will determined your eligibility.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on the criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years (Applicants born before 26 October 2002 are not eligible) for non-tradesmen/women.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 26 October 1999 are not eligible) for tradesmen/women.
- Those applying for Chaplains Assistant/Assistant Imams and Driver/Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 26 October 1996 are not eligible)..
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How To Apply NAF Recruitment 2023:
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
Qualified applicants after the registration process would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise after which the list of successful candidates would be published in newspapers and online for Basic Military Training.
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment DSSC 2023 – Apply Now
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DRC/DSSC 2023 – Apply Now
- Schedule of Recruitment –Nigerian Navy 2023
- NIS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Here
- Nigeria Navy Structure and Salary Level – See Here
If you need our update or current information concerning Airforce recruitment, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.