Portal Pan-Atlantic University Tuition fee aid/scholarships 2022/2023 | Portal Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship 2022/2023 has open, Are you a newly admitted undergraduate student looking for financial assistance? If yes, apply for the Pan-Atlantic University Tuition Fee Aid/Scholarships Program 2022/2023 academic session. How to apply. Read through.
At PAU we are committed to helping the best minds and leaders of tomorrow actualize their potential. Through the world-class education, we offer for four years, our extensive community of alumni providing career opportunities and a network of support that lasts a lifetime, we assist and guide you to actualize your dreams.
Note: As part of our commitment to your journey, PAU offers different financial aid possibilities:
Tuition Fee Aid/Scholarship:
- Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% per cent of our students
- 5% will be on virtually full scholarships
- 10% will be on partial scholarships.
- To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
Students on scholarships and others who wish to may receive further financial aid by participating in the work-study programme. Students in the work-study programme work at different jobs at the university and are paid for the number of hours of work they put in per month. They may work for a maximum of 20 hours per week
- Portal MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2022(Study In South Africa)| How To Apply
- Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship 2022 /How to Apply
- Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship (Students for Masters Study) at MCI 2022
- Research Proposal Scholarship At Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz 2022/ How to Apply
How to Apply:
1) Please click the button below to apply
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statements of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
Other documents may be required if necessary.
3. Before submission, candidates should make sure they meet our requirements.
4. Scholarship Candidates should also fill the PAU online Undergraduate application form here.