Portal for YECAP Youth Empowerment in Climate Action Platform 2023| The portal for YECAP Youth Empowerment in Climate Action Platform 2023 are now open, Fellows will receive an official YECAP certificate and acknowledgement of their active participation and initiation throughout the programme. They will also stay in the supportive network of youth in climate action alumni. Read through.
YECAP is a six-month comprehensive regional youth-led Fellowship Programme offered by the convening partners of the Youth Empowerment in Climate Action Platform (YECAP), to train young leaders across Asia and the Pacific in meaningful youth engagement in climate action.
The selected Fellows will lead, represent and contribute to the YECAP Community by raising awareness among Asia-Pacific youth and engaging with them in various activities on the safe and inclusive platform. From brown bag sessions to consultations, dialogues and more on national, regional and global levels, this is an opportunity to address climate issues and solutions by youth and for youth, to elevate youth voices in advocating for climate action priorities and systematic change, and to be part of larger youth movements.
- Portal for Commonwealth Young Professional Programme 2022 (Multiple Positions)
- Portal for International Youth Math Challenge 2022 (Students Worldwide)
What to expect? Together, we will scale up the local climate initiatives to implement climate action knowledge and to be engaged in the relevant official YECAP and affiliated events throughout the Fellowship Journey.
- After completing the Fellowship, the Fellows will receive an official YECAP certificate and acknowledgement of their active participation and initiation throughout the programme. They will also stay in the supportive network of youth in climate action alumni.
- Open to any young person from the Asia-Pacific region, aged between 18-35;
- Willing to commit to the 6-month programme which involves 4-5 hours of weekly engagement;
- Driven to enhance your climate action and scale your impact nationally and regionally;
- Minimum of one-year work experience in community building, climate change or youth engagement.
How to Apply
Interested applicant are to complete the applications form before deadline