Portal for International Breweries Recruitment 2023 | The International Breweries Plc in partnership with Beertech Africa Is Recruiting experience personnel into the following positions listed below. Before you proceed, review the position suitable for your qualification. Read through.
The International Breweries global brand aspires to bring people together for a better world by creating great brands that stand the test of time and brewing the best beers with the finest natural ingredients.
Are you looking for a well-paying job? then, apply for International Breweries Plc Recruitment now before is too late, check the available positions below:
- Automation Specialist at International Breweries
- Reporting Specialist at International Breweries
- Application Support Specialist at International Breweries
- Product Owner (ERP & VC – Order To Cash) at International Breweries
- Full Stack Developer at International Breweries
- MarTech Specialist at International Breweries
- Product Owner – Warehouse to Dispatch (SAP) at International Breweries
- Product Owner – BrewDat at International Breweries
- Product Owner (ERP & VC – Plan to Manufacture) at International Breweries
- Logistics Analyst at International Breweries
Location: Lagos state accept logistics Analyst where the location is Ilesa, Osun State
Requirements & Skills
- Relevant 3 year University Degree in i.e. in Computer Systems, IT, Engineering or similar.
- Computer skills (MS Office, Powerpoint, etc).
- Good knowledge of data & reporting tools (PowerBI, SQL).
- Knowledge of ERP Systems – SAP, Syspro.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills & problem solver.
- Energised self-starter with the ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work in a well organized, accurate and reliable manner.
- Working in a multi-cultural environment.
- High level of service mindset and ability to handle difficult stakeholders
- High sense of accuracy.
- High level of ethics.
- Communicative, team oriented and open for change.
- Highly results focused with a proven track record.
- Leads by example, and lives the company’s values.
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively.
- Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing.
- knowledge to Plan to Manufacture is to be the custodian of all manufacturing and supply system processes within the Africa Zone ERP landscape.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or equivalent in any of the following or related fields and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate:
- Applicants must be holders of NCE / ND or its equivalent obtained from recognized Polytechnics and other institutions.
- Applicants must possess SSCE / NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects Or GCE Ordinary level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.