International Breweries Apprenticeship Scheme 2022| Opportunity exists for Apprenticeship Program, The designed to address the acquisition of technical skills and experience for Ordinary National Diploma pupils as well as familiarize them with the company culture and principles. Apply Here
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
- Migration Entrepreneurship Prize 2022 /How to apply
- Emerging Political Leaders Fellowship 2022/How to Apply
- FG Begin GEEP Managers/Trainers Registration 2022/ Register now
- Youth Of Enterprise Internship and Empowerment Programm 2022 (Fully Funded)
The rigor of the program should ensure that an individual that has completed the program can be allocated an area of responsibility immediately.
- The scheme is primarily a hands-on, self-study program where the Apprentice is expected to gain a full understanding of the theory, principles and operation
- Participate in projects in Packaging, Brewing & Utilities departments as required
- Acquire the an in-depth knowledge of the company’s Management System (VPO)
- Develop strategic Problem-Solving competencies using tools and systems stipulated by the management pillar block
- Diagnosis of systemic and situational problems and troubleshooting
- Communication of learnings and solutions across various levels of the business
- Exceptional Team working abilities
- Has an Autonomous mindset
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of OND Qualification in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Trained with a Technical & Industrial Institutions is an added advantage
- Candidates should be between 18 to 24 years of age
- The apprentice position is a permanent role on a band XI-B
- More of hands-on activity/On The Job (OTJ) training
- Assessments will be carried out
- Successful candidates at the end of the program will be posted to any location based on the business need.
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: May 20, 2022