Portal for Comfama Youth with Purpose Scholarship 2022 | The Comfama Youth with Purpose Scholarship 2022 portal are now open, Attend the One Young World Summit 2022 in Manchester, UK. Comfame strives to work with purpose and therefore supports young people to connect with their talents and life purposes. In Este way, they guaranteed that young people grow and contribute to collective Social and economy development. Read through.
This scholarship will recognize young leaders of Antioquia, between 18 and 30 years old, who are leading social, technological, cultural and business initiatives that are promoting gender equity, a sustainable environmental culture and / or the construction of peace from an ethical leadership.
- Portal for World Water Challenge 2022 (Up to 10,000,000 KRW)
- Portal for Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2023 (Study in the U.S)
- Portal for African Digital Democracy Observatory (ADDO) 2022
The scholarship includes:
- Entrance to the One Young World 2022 summit in Manchester;
- Lodging in private rooms from September 5 to 8, 2022;
- International transportation to and from Manchester (economy class);
- Domestic transportation to the airport for the international flight (economy class);
- Visa fees, if applicable;
- Public transport between the accommodation and the Summit venue in Manchester;
- Meals during the days of the event (breakfast, lunch and dinner);
- Translation from English to Spanish in the plenary sessions, welcome ceremony and closing ceremony.
Note: this is a partial scholarship, which implies that the young fellow must pay the remaining £1000 to the organization, through a credit card payment or by another scholarship that another entity wishes to contribute for their participation, it should be noted that this payment is the freedom of the young person and does not generate a direct relationship with Comfama, because they are only responsible for their value generated to the scholarship.
- Open to a person between 18 – 30 years old.
- Living in some subregion of Antioch.
- Have a valid passport.
- Be an active worker, beneficiary or member of the Compensation Fund.
- Lead a project or initiative on the issues of gender equity, regenerative culture and peacebuilding that can be replicated in other municipalities of Antioquia.
Participant’s Commitment to Comfama
You must submit:
- A Network alliances built at the summit and that may be of interest to the causes of Comfama and you want to have contact after the summit.
- Report with the main findings, reflections and methodologies learned according to the proposed topics of the scholarship.
- Design a strategy for the socialization of learning and findings for the Departmental Youth Council, the Youth Council of Comfama, and the Table of young people and entrepreneurs.
- Present a project aimed at young people that collects the learnings and findings that can be led by the fellow and accompanied by Comfama, which can be replicated in the subregion of the Southwest, Urabá and the Aburrá Valley.
- Commit to the dynamization and sustainability of the Youth and Entrepreneurs Table for a year, supporting the actions designed there and encouraging it to have a regional scope.
Candidates will also be evaluated for the following:
- Commitment and potential benefit for the communities or territories to which it belongs.
- Relevance of the initiatives you lead or have participated in.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Address local and/or global issues in your community or territory.
- Have a history of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Motivation to participate in One Young World.
How To Apply;
The application deadline is July 19, 2022 at 18:00, Colombia time. Late applications will not be considered. Apply Here
Leave a Reply