POLAC Shortlisted Candidate 8RC 2020 | The authority of Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) has been release the final names of successful candidate for 8 Regular Course (RC) 2020, How to download polac 8RC final list 2020, polac list checker portal, The directive and how to download the successful candidate names. Read below.
If you participate in the last concluded selection examination of the 8th Regular Course of the Degree Programme of Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 17th September, 2020. check your name now before is too late. http://www.polac.edu.ng/.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful and will be admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC).
Currently, the Final List of Shortlisted Candidate For 8RC 2020 is yet to be release. Book mark this page if you want to be updated when the list is out. Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate Resumption Date 8RC 2020
The selection Screening New Date For 8RC 2020
Following a resolution of the stakeholders meeting at the office of the Honourable Minister, Ministry of Police Affairs (MPA) in Abuja, the Commandant, CP. Lawal Tanko Jimeta wishes to inform the candidates, parents/guardians and the general public that new dates for the conduct of 8thRegular Selection Screening in to the Nigeria Police Academy is fixed. Candidates are to attend the Selection Board as follows:
- List of Maritime School In Nigeria (B.Sc & ND)
- 6 Top Nigerian Law Schools & Their Courses Offered
- Nigerian Defence Academy
Batch One: Saturday 19th – Friday 25th June, 2021
- FCT, Abuja
Batch Two: Saturday 26th – Friday 02nd July, 2021
Batch Three: Saturday 03rd – Friday 09th July, 2021
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
PLEASE STILL NOTE:
2. Parents/Guardians will not be allowed in to the Academy.
3. Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
4. Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
5. Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
a. Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
b. Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
c. Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government or Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same State of the rank of Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
d. Original UTME (JAMB) result slip 2020 and evidence of choosing POLAC as first choice (Change of Institution Printout Form).
e. Police Academy examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
f. Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination. g. Proof of choosing Police Academy as First Choice
6. Candidates who fail to bring along with them the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract out right disqualification.
7. Candidates are to also bring the following items:
a. Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
b. A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
e. Sufficient money for Feeding, transport to and from Wudil.
F. Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
8. All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.
9. While assuring the candidates, their parents/guardians of transparent screening, and that the earlier released invited candidates list was not tampered with, the Commandant advised the parents/guardians to be wary of scammers and not to offer any kind of financial incentive or otherwise to anybody in desperation of securing admission for their wards.
Deputy Registrar Academic.