Nigerian Defence Academy Exam Center/ Requirement | The authorty of the Nigerian Defence Academy has introduce new directive on how to apply for Admission as well as Exam Center and Requirement for all prospective candidate. If you want to apply for NDA 73 Regular Course 2021. Read through.
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) is a recognized institution that trains officer cadets for commissioning into one of the 3 services of the Nigerian Armed Forces: the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force.
The selling of admission form of the NDA is conducted in yearly bases, However, candidates applying for admission must be suitable to the approve criteria and must follow the guideline on how to apply online application. List of Maritime School In Nigeria (B.Sc & ND)
Before you process review the below information, It be may helpful to you.
NATURE & DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets and 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Airforce cadets.
On Successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA).
They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Force of Nigeria.
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) admsson form is ongoing and the venue for the Exam is Kaduna
Prospective Cadets applying for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy must also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and must select Nigerian Defence Academy as the First Choice of Institution.
Such applicants are expected to sit for JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME)
Candidates eligible for 73 Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at the month of September in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- French and Arabic, Madarin language is an added advantage.
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
Only candidates who satisfied the admission requirements and must have the UTME score of 180 for
Arts and Social Sciences and Science while 210 score for Engineering courses will be enabled to print the Screening Test Admission Card and participate in the NDA Screening Test at the centre of choice.